inContact Announces Major Expansion of Customer Interaction Cloud
Latest release from inContact helps customers more easily meet their customer experience and business goals with new capabilities in Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Voice as a Service, and Open Cloud Platform.
SALT LAKE CITY – March 15, 2016 – inContact, the leading provider of cloud contact center software and cloud workforce optimization tools, today announced its first major release of Customer Interaction Cloud for 2016. These advancements are centered on providing inContact customers the power to achieve their customer experience and performance goals by unlocking the true potential of the cloud.
- inContact MAX - My Agent eXperience™ – This award-winning, streamlined agent experience now increases agent flexibility and ensures that Agents are always handling the highest priority contact. New features, including Email Parking, Contact Tagging and Panels, put the right information at the agent’s fingertips just when they need it, enabling more efficient contact handling, reduced handle time, and increased customer satisfaction. MAX also includes enhanced accessibility and ADA compliance.
- Personal Connection™ Outbound Solution – inContact expands its proactive channels to allow further control of contacting individual phone numbers in a record. Personal Connection™ now features Agentless SMS Campaigns enabling customers to provide updates to contacts via text/SMS messaging, such as bill payment reminders for businesses or weather alerts for schools.
- Integrated Salesforce® Experience – Power Salesforce® users are able to achieve most of their daily goals with inContact directly in the Salesforce interface. The inContact Admin for Salesforce gives supervisors direct, administrative access to agents and skills through the Salesforce Service® and Salesforce Sales® Clouds. Agents gain greater productivity through presence integration with Salesforce Omni-Channel® and the “Click to Call” functionality of inContact’s Dynamic Address book. These seamless integrations allow agents to connect instantly with enterprise users within a compatible Unified Communications interface.
- New Hybrid Deployment Model – Customers with premise-based Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) can now leverage the cloud for Recording/Quality Monitoring, thereby supporting legacy systems while increasing scalability and flexibility via the cloud.
- inContact Workforce Management ─ New features and enterprise-proven functionality in the cloud with multiple algorithms to generate the most accurate forecasts and schedules in the industry with ease. Multi-skill and multi-site features improve overall utilization to achieve the same service level performance with the fewest number of agents.
- Personalized Voice Quality Dashboard – Voice quality is being measured every day, for every call and customers can now track their personalized average daily voice quality (MOS) measurements.
- First and Only Voice Quality SLA – inContact is the only contact center solution provider to guarantee voice quality (MOS) and back it up with a money back guarantee.
- Use of Leading Cloud Technologies to Support Rapid, Global Growth – Starting with the 16.1 release, select portions of the cloud infrastructure will leverage Amazon Web Service (AWS), establishing a foundation to accelerate the pace of innovation and providing customers with greater scalability, flexibility, and access to new technology.
- APIs and SDKs – inContact continues with its “API first” philosophy and remains dedicated to being an integration-friendly. Over 75 new and expanded APIs are included as part of the Customer Interaction Cloud release, increasing the market leading total to more than 250 APIs.
- Learn more about available inContact’s industry-leading cloud solutions
- Get industry reports that identify inContact as an industry leader including IDC MarketScape, Gartner’s Contact Center as a Service Magic Quadrant and the 2015 Ovum Decision Matrix
- Discover why Frost & Sullivan named inContact their 2015 Customer Value Leader
- For latest news and articles, follow @inContact on Twitter