Contact Center Automation & AI
Skip straight to service
CXone Customer Authentication is real-time voice authentication for your contact center software, letting customers skip straight to service for better experiences and shorter handle times. Voice biometrics automatically verifies customers and prevents fraud in a more streamlined, secure and reliable way that eliminates the typically time-consuming interrogation.
Significantly reduce average handle time (AHT) by automatically authenticating callers in the first few seconds of a natural conversation, for the utmost security with operational savings. Simple to implement and pre-integrated with CXone ACD and IVR, Customer Authentication features unified agent interfaces with built-in guidance for accelerated onboarding and training.
- Passive enrollment: A unique voiceprint, based on customer’s voice biometric features, is created from natural interaction with an agent.
- Seamlessly authenticate customers during the first few seconds of a call with an agent, or even before the agent picks up the phone when using voice biometrics via IVR.
- Reduce handle time by spending less time validating customer identity.
- Integrated CXone MAX desktop provides agents full control of enrollment, unenrollment, and authentication processes.
- Improve agent experience by letting them skip the repetitive questions – and focus their attention on the customer.
Keep the bad guys out.
- Expedite time-to-service for legitimate customers.
- Enroll customers once, automatically authenticate via CXone IVR &/or Agent.
- Passive authentication enables live call audio to be processed in real-time during agent calls and, optionally, CXone IVR calls, for comparison against an enrolled voiceprint, informing the agent within seconds whether the caller was verified or not.
- Reduce costs by providing self-service for common authenticated services, such as password resets, account balances, fund transfers, and plan changes.
- Find, view, and playback recordings for authenticated interactions by enrollment date, authentication date, and customer ID.
- Streamline administration and maintenance efforts are centralized in the unified, all-in-one CXone platform.