CXone Interaction Channels for call centres
Part of NICE inContact CXoneGet Quote
Use smart digital conversations to connect with your customers
NICE inContact CXone Interaction Channels provide over 30 options to connect with customers in their channel of choice – including chat, messaging options like WhatsApp and SMS as well as voice. Offer a consistent journey across all the channels your customers want and quickly add new channels to stay ahead of the competition.
Increase customer satisfaction with digital-first omnichannel experiences
Revolutionize the agent experience with blended digital and voice interactions
Unify journey visibility with omnichannel reporting
Maximize channel flexibility across digital and voice
Streamline digital-first omnichannel routing and administration
CXone Interaction Channels—Your foundation for a true omnichannel experience
Digital-first omnichannel flexibility
Choose from over 30 digital and voice channels and flexibly deploy to all agents.
- Add any channel quickly and seamlessly whenever needed
- Reduce cost by paying only for what you use
- Accelerate ROI with minimal upfront investment when adding new channels
Increase customer satisfaction
Provide the omnichannel journey your customers increasingly expect.
- Offer seamless omnichannel across messaging and real-time voice/chat
- Empower customers to choose their preferred channel to reach you
- Enable customers to freely choose how they want to interact – in person, using a mobile app, a kiosk, or online presence
- Empower agents to elevate interactions across channels to reduce the need for follow-ups
Optimize agent productivity
Increase agent productivity and satisfaction by giving them more control, more background and the ability to demonstrate interaction ownership in a familiar, consistent interface.
- Enable agents to concurrently handle multiple interactions
- Improve engagement and satisfaction by giving agents more control
- Help agents to personalize interactions with immediate access to customer data, conversation history, and sentiment
- Empower agents to decide which interactions to focus on first
- Reduce training and ramp up time with a consistent agent interface
Create consistent journeys
Consolidate routing of any channel in Studio – a visual, intuitive design tool – to the right agents and profit from unified real-time and historical omnichannel reporting.
- Reduce training needs for Administrators and Managers
- Improve management productivity with unified configuration and administration across digital and voice channels
- Reduce response times with real-time data access for quick intervention
- Easily integrate with external data sources and systems using prebuilt components that allow extending routing flows with custom code
- Better understand the customer journey with metrics for all channels
What is Call Center Software?
Call Center Software is a suite of tools that enable organizations to handle customer issues from any channel, improve the performance of their agents, analyze data, and achieve their customer experience goals. Most modern software platforms include automatic call distribution, interactive voice response, workforce management and optimization, a dialer for outbound communications, integration with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, multichannel queues to handle different kinds of customer communications, and reporting.