Contact center integrations
with Jive by LogMeIn
CXone UCaas Integrations
Seamless collaboration between contact center agents and experts in the organization
NICE inContact CXone UCaaS Integrations are pre-built adapters connecting the contact center to LogMeIn UC tools such as Jive, facilitating expert access through video and collaboration bringing together the two platforms in a unified agent interface.
Drive cross-functional productivity, agent satisfaction and improved KPIs such as First Call Resolution and Average Hold time through instant engagement using both tools in a single agent interface.
Intelligent contact routing ensures agents collaborating internally through UC show unavailable for contact handling, resulting in reduced average hold time and improved CSAT.
Resolve increasingly complex customer interactions by using single-click call, chat and email to reach anyone in the organization
- Quickly connect with knowledge workers for assistance outside of the normal resolution flow
- Easy click-to-dial functions support warm hand-offs to SMEs
- Higher FCR rates, fewer failed transfers to or consult attempts
A single, integrated agent view for handling calls and communicating within the entire organization
- Get better insight into contacts within the organization from the contact center agent interface
- Quickly collaborate using voice, video and chat
- Improve the agent experience, which in turn boosts customer satisfaction
Reduce both costs involved in building a custom integration, as well as speeding up time to deployment
- Maintain a familiar cloud environment using the same tools, integrated seamlessly together
- Remain in control with customizations to map users, create rules and apply business attributes
- Simplify the UCaaS/CCaaS puzzle through simple licensing, scalability, and low capital expenditure