New York State Tax Department computer system contains federal, state and local tax information and other confidential information subject to strict laws governing access, inspection, use and disclosure.
- YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED to access, inspect, use or disclose any federal, state or local tax information or any other confidential information on the Department's computer system unless it is for assigned work duties.
- THERE IS NEVER A REASON TO ACCESS OR INSPECT YOUR OWN TAX INFORMATION OR THAT OF ANY FAMILY MEMBER AND YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DO SO.
- Your use of this computer and the Department computer system is being logged and monitored.
- Unauthorized access, inspection use or disclosure of federal, state or local tax information or any other confidential information on the Department's computer system may be a crime that will subject you to disciplinary action and federal and/or state civil and criminal prosecution.
- For information see E-memo 141. BY LOGGING IN, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THIS NOTICE.