CXone for Microsoft Teams
Company-wide collaboration for faster service
NICE inContact CXone for Microsoft Teams is a pre-built unified communications and contact center integration that powers company-wide collaboration for faster service. The CXone agent—embedded seamlessly within Teams—provides full contact center controls and synchronizes Teams contacts and presence information, for one-click access to experts across your organization. With frictionless collaboration and a customizable Teams workspace, agents can resolve complex issues faster than ever. Global, carrier-grade voice services safeguard every interaction and reduce costs with an easy-to-deploy integration. All this—plus, our contact center expertise and strong Microsoft partnership—delivers the most robust contact center and Teams integration available.
Resolve complex customer questions or issues faster.
Increase agent productivity with contact center controls embedded in Teams.
Connect quickly with Teams users through unified address book.
Boost First Contact Resolution and CSAT.
Reduce dropped calls with high-quality voice services.
Connected agents, connected experiences
Simplify and streamline the agent experience with an intuitive consolidated desktop that seamlessly integrates into Microsoft Teams.
- Increase agent productivity with full CXone contact center controls embedded within the Teams application, eliminating time spent toggling between communications applications.
- Easily access available SMEs using the CXone directory that automatically syncs Teams users and their presence.
- Provide effortless access to the websites or applications agents need by using the Teams’ custom workspace area that appears beside the CXone agent.
Easy team collaboration, faster resolution
Access experts anywhere in your organization, in real-time, to quickly resolve complex customer interactions.
- Resolve complex issues faster by quickly finding and connecting with available subject-matter experts, no matter where they are in your organization.
- Click to connect with SMEs using the CXone directory that automatically synchronizes Teams contacts and their presence status, or by simply using the existing Teams’ chat functionality.
- Transform Teams from a basic softphone into a customer experience endpoint, eliminating the need for separate communication endpoints and devices and time lost switching between them.
Better CX, stronger KPIs
Improve customer experiences and drive better results across your contact center with streamlined collaboration and top-notch voice services.
- Boost FCR by connecting with experts immediately, eliminating delays, escalations and follow-up interactions.
- Improve CSAT by seamlessly connecting customers to the experts who can resolve their complex questions in less time.
- Reduce dropped calls and abandon rates using high-quality, carrier-grade voice services, delivered over a secure internet connection with Microsoft’s Direct Routing component.
Increased capacity and efficiency
Extend your contact center capabilities with informal agents, plus simplify budgeting and implementation.
- Maintain service levels during unanticipated traffic spikes by using informal agents outside of your contact center to handle overflow calls.
- Simplify budgeting with predicable monthly costs that help you develop more accurate plans.
- Reduce deployment time and cost with a pre-built integration that eliminates customized development and scales easily as your business needs evolve.